Benefits of joining the International Directional Boring Association (IDBA) include:
- Directional boring bid leads on water, sewer, gas, power & telecom projects in the U.S., Canada and many other countries. 2,631 leads were posted in 2013. (Data restricted to member's operating area.)
- Rights to use our video "The Directional Boring Advantage" on member's web site.
- "The Directional Boring Advantage" DVDs with member's company name and contact information on face of DVD and start of video (Price varies from $1 to $4 each based on quantity & membership level).
- Access to our directional boring specifications library containing hundreds of plans & specs on a wide range of projects.
- Integrated Contact Manager pre-loaded with contacts specifically for member's market. (Some limits apply.)
- Discounts on goods and services (coming soon).
- Engineer/Owner/Prime Contractor requests for assistance from IDBA's marketing efforts.
Membership is open to contractors, manufacturers/vendors, designers and others involved in directional boring.Annual Membership Rates are based on company revenue:
|$1 million or less||$450|
|Over $1M and less than $2.5M||$750|
|Over $2.5M and less than $10M||$1,000|